Regole D'Uso, Esercizi E Chiavi Per Studenti Stranieri
Alessandra Latino and Marida Muscolino
Una grammatica italiana per tutti is a series specially designed for teenage and adult students of italian… The first volume covers the elementary level, while the second is for the intermediate level… In Una grammatica italiana per tutti you will find
- Grammar explanations and exercises placed side by side in order to answer students' most frequent questions
- A practical and targeted approach that addresses student difficulties and demands
- A wide range of exercises with answer keys
- Grammar structures clearly explained in simple language, with examples taken from real everyday language
- Summary tables in the appendix to help the student study the first volume includes the following italian grammar elements: nouns, articles, present indicative, past tense, imperfect, future, imperative, conditional, adjectives, prepositions, direct pronouns, "ci" and "ne", indirect pronouns, impersonal "si…"
The second volume includes: indefinites, comparatives, question forms, relative and combined pronouns, imperative, subjunctive, passive "si," reported speech, subordinations.
Una Grammatica Italiana Per Tutti 1 - $38.00
Una Grammatica Italiana Per Tutti 2 - $38.00